- Reducing Family Conflict
We're working with partners on reducing family conflict and supporting families earlier so conflict doesn't lead to lasting damage for children, young people and parents.
Relationship manifesto for Rochdale borough
We've created a relationship manifesto to raise awareness of the positive and negative impact relationships can have on us. It details how we'll try to ensure healthy relationships for everyone who lives, works, studies and volunteers in Rochdale borough.
Our relationship manifesto outlines how we plan to make a difference with family conflict which includes:
- Developing a clear strategy for reducing family conflict
- Establishing a lead group to monitor our progress
- Promoting a joined-up, co-ordinated response
- Naming relationship champions to promote relationship change and developments
- Creating a training package for groups working with families
- Document downloads
- Related content
- Document type