- Communications Strategy
This document sets out the strategic direction of the council's communications service and focusses on supporting the council's strategic priorities as set out in the corporate plan.
Its central aim is to ensure the delivery of communications that are valued by our members, staff, residents and partners.
The key principles of this strategy are to:
- Ensure our communications are easy to understand and are accessible
- Show how we're making a difference
- Make people proud of the borough
- Reflect all parts of the borough
- Be clear about our purpose
- Inform people about all the services we deliver for residents and businesses.
- Document downloads
- Document last updated
- Monday, 17 October 2022
- Related content
- Document type