latest information about reporting road problems, including bridge problems.
Fill in the form below and email it to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to report a problem with a bridge, subway, footbridge or retaining wall.
- Damaged fencing
- Undermining of bridge supports by water
- Debris blocking water flow
- Damage to retaining walls from traffic accidents.
What happens next?
We'll investigate the problem and get in touch with you within 10 working days to update you on our progress.
- If we own and maintain the structure, we'll ensure it's made safe until permanent repairs can be undertaken.
- If we don't own the structure and it's an immediate danger to the public, we'll make it safe then pursue the owners to undertake repairs and pay for the maintenance work.