Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
  Non-Javascript users can confirm they have successfully signed out of MyAccount by clicking here

Make a payment

Register or sign in on MyAccount.

To make a payment, using our secure connection, you'll need details including:

  • Your reference and account number which you'll find on your invoice or notice
  • A debit or credit card to pay (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Visa and Electron)
  • The amount you need to pay

Paying online is easier and more secure.

Please note: we're aware the processing of your online payment is slow and are working towards a resolution. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for continuing to help us save money by using our digital services.

We accept visa, mastercard, delta, solo, maestro and visa electron cards


  • A sundry debtor payment such as home care and residential accommodation charges, Careline charges, ground rents, garage rents, allotments, rent of land.
  • Parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice)
  • Business rates
  • Link4Life invoices
  • Council Tax
  • Pay RTCBID (Rochdale Town Centre BID)
  • Benefit overpayments

Pay a Fixed Penalty Notice for

  • An abandoned vehicle   
  • Littering
  • Failing to clean up after your dog
  • Fly-tipping
  • Failing to produce waste documents (trade waste)
  • Graffiti
  • Flyposting
  • Selling vehicles on a highway
  • Repairing vehicles on a highway
Pay a Fixed Penalty Notice