Apply for listed building consent

Changes you need consent for

You must apply for listed building consent if:

  • You want to demolish all or part of a listed building.
  • You want to alter or extend a listed building in a way that would affect its character as a building of special architectural or historic interest.

If you're not sure whether you need listed building consent, call us or email us using the contact details on this page for some advice.