There's lots of help available in the Rochdale borough for drug and alcohol users.
There's also plenty of support for families, loved ones and friends who are worried about someone's substance misuse.
- Early Break for under 21s and families - FREE specialist treatment, information and support for young people under 21 and families where a parent has a substance use problem.
- Alcoholics Anonymous - find a meeting or call their helpline to get help with alcohol over the phone.
- Crimestoppers - give information anonymously about crimes, including drugs being made or sold.
- Narcotics Anonymous - find a meeting for support with drug addiction.
- Talk to Frank - drug support for young people including a& drugs A-Z, live chat and helpline.
- List of local drug addiction services - see where you can get help with drug addiction.