How Our Place supports young people
We're passionate about young people having the opportunity to reach their full potential and become the best they can be.
We focus on their goals and ambitions and how we can all help them get there.
We work on 5 key questions (referred to as 'provocations') to ensure the young person is supported appropriately:
- Would this be good enough for my own child?
- What kind of adult do we want to support the young person to be at 20, 35 and 50?
- Are we managing the risk for the child or the organisation?
- Is there a shared approach to parenting?
- Are we ensuring every child has someone who will stand up for them?