About this event
Join us for a historic moment as we recreate history at Rochdale Town Hall's reopening concert with the Black Dyke Band.
In 1872, The Black Dyke Band graced the original opening ceremony of Rochdale Town Hall. Now, 152 years later, they’re making history once again with a special concert to celebrate the newly refurbished building.
Over 160 years old, Black Dyke is the world's most famous brass band, having toured across the globe and performed with legends like Elton John and The Beatles. From Japan to Glastonbury's Pyramid Stage in 2017, Black Dyke is not your average 'brass band'—they appeal to a diverse audience.
Experience the timeless and uplifting sounds of a 'traditional' brass band in the 21st century. This is a musical journey you won't want to miss, so mark your calendars, gather your friends and family, and join us for an unforgettable night of music and history.
This event is sponsored by Hanson Springs Limited.
- Start time: 7.30pm
- Who is this event suitable for? For everyone.
- Booking required: book tickets in advance on What's Occurrin' Rochdale (tickets for 6 March 2024 have sold out)
- Ticket prices:
- Adults: £16 plus booking fee
- Concession: £14 plus booking fee
- Children: £5 plus booking fee
- Directions: Get directions to this event from Google Maps
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event organiser: Rochdale Borough Council
Events and activities are not organised by Rochdale Borough Council unless stated otherwise. Neither is Rochdale Borough Council responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. If you are under 18, ask your parent/guardian before taking part in any event or activity.