About this event
Second Thursday of every month. Come and share your thoughts, ideas, and love of the written word.
- Who is this event suitable for? For adults.
- Do I need to book? No, you can just come along.
- Directions: Get directions to this event on Google Maps
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event organiser: Rochdale Borough Council
If you love the written word and would like to develop your own writing skills, come and share your thoughts and ideas in a friendly informal environment.
We are a group of people who want to explore and develop our own writing skills, which we do through projects such as stories, poetry, reflections, and articles.
New members are most welcome.
Events and activities are not organised by Rochdale Borough Council unless stated otherwise. Neither is Rochdale Borough Council responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. If you are under 18, ask your parent/guardian before taking part in any event or activity.