- Private Fostering Annual Report
This annual report provides an overview of the Private Fostering activity during the year 2012–2013 and reports on the impact of the strategy to secure the wellbeing of children in these arrangements and the management of notifications and assessment of Private Fostering arrangements.
The report is structured to reflect the inspection framework (October 2010) and demonstrate how the authority is meeting the National Minimum Standards (2005).
In summary, the primary responsibilities of the service are:
- To receive notifications of Private Fostering Arrangements.
- To promote awareness amongst professionals and the communities who may come into contact with children in private caring arrangements.
- To assess Private Fostering Arrangements in line with regulations.
- Record data and report annually to the Department for Education.
- Document downloads
- Related content
- Document type