Tell Us Once

Who we can tell

We can let many different government and council services know about the death.

Government services

We can tell:

Council services

We can tell:

  • Blue Badge service
  • Adult Care
  • Children's services
  • Payment collectors
  • Licensing service
  • Electoral service
  • Council Tax team
  • Business rates team
  • Housing team

Social housing providers

If the deceased was a tenant of a social housing provider, unfortunately, we cannot notify them of the death through the Tell Us Once Service. You will have to notify your social landlord yourself.