Dates for Direct Debit payments
Direct Debit is the only payment where you can choose from the following payment dates:
- Weekly on a Friday
- Fortnightly on a Friday
- Every 4 weeks on a Friday
- 10 monthly normally during April to January on 1, 9, 15, 19 or 25 of the month
- 12 monthly on 1, 9, 15, 19 or 25 of the month
- Quarterly on 9 April, 9 July, 9 October and 9 January
- Half yearly on 9 April and 9 October
- Annually on 9 April
View or change your payment date
You can view or change your Direct Debit payment date at any time using MyAccount.
If you don't have an account already, you'll need to register and add your Council Tax account. You'll need your 8 digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill.