Cancellations, amendments and refunds
Cancellations and amendments to your order
Once your collection is booked, if you wish to amend the date or make any changes to your collection you need to be aware of the following:
- Once you've booked your collection we're unable to accept changes and you'll need to cancel and rebook. You can do this up to 10am on the day before your collection by emailing email@example.com with full details of your booking. You can find these details on the confirmation email you received at the time of your booking.
- If you cancel your booking within the correct cancellation notice period, we will not count this as one of your free annual collections.
- If your collection is chargeable, we'll refund you as long as you cancel your booking by 10am the day before your collection.
- If you give us the correct cancellation notice period we'll refund you if you've been charged.
- If the items are presented in such a way that we cannot safely collect them or if we can't gain access we won't refund you and it will count as one of your free collections.
- Contact Environmental Management using the details on this page for cancellations, amendments and refunds.