The mobile library offers you:
- Over 2,500 books to choose from - including adult and
children's books, fiction and non-fiction
- Books in Urdu and Bengali
- Talking books for visually-impaired people
- Subtitled videos for deaf people
- We can also get hold of items from any other of our libraries
in the Borough. Please ask us if you cannot find what you
A lift is available for you to use if you cannot manage the
steps to the mobile library van. Please ask us for help if you want
to use it.
Mobile library stops
The Mobile Library has a fortnightly timetable. One week the
Library runs Monday to Friday, the other Tuesday to Saturday.
If you want to know when the Mobile Library next calls at your
local stop, please contact us.
We change the Mobile Library schedule in response to customer
demand. If you would like the Mobile Library to make a regular stop
at a new location please ring us - our service is flexible and
is designed to respond to your needs.
Number One Riverside
Email: Library Service