Littleborough Families Association, a local charity, donated a selection of new toys to Littleborough Library. The association asked us to keep the toys at Littleborough Library so they can be borrowed easily by Littleborough residents.
How do I borrow toys from Littleborough Library?
Anyone can borrow and return toys for FREE from Littleborough Library.
To borrow a toy, you'll need to:
Join the library, if you're not already a member.
- Decide which toy you'd like to borrow. You can do this:
- Go to Littleborough Library and take your library membership card with you. View Littleborough Library opening times and directions.
- Speak to a member of staff in the library and tell them which toy you'd like to borrow. They will get the toy for you and issue it to you.
What toys can I borrow from the library?
You've over 100 toys to choose from at Littleborough Library suitable for 0-3 year olds, including:
- Puzzles and jigsaws
- Educational toys
- Baby toys
View toys you can borrow on the library catalogue
How many toys can I borrow from the library?
You can borrow one toy for 3 weeks. You can renew the toy if you'd like to keep it longer.
Why should I borrow toys from the library?
There are a number of benefits to borrowing toys for your child to play with, such as:
- It's good for the environment as toys get reused instead of being thrown away.
- Your child can try different toys before you buy them.
- You'll save space on toy storage.