Coronavirus (COVID-19): Clock Tower Dining Room updates
We're reopening Clock Tower Dining Room on Monday, 10 August 2020. We've put a few measures in place to keep you and our staff safer.
You can book a table now to enjoy breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea with us.
- You must book a table in advance - you can't just walk in.
- You can only book a table for up to 4 people, however, you can book multiple tables. See latest coronavirus boroughwide advice.
- We've reduced the menu choice to help with social distancing in the kitchen.
- You can enjoy your stay up to a maximum of 2 hours.
We've registered for the government's Eat Out to Help Out Scheme. This means you can benefit from up to 50% off your bill on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in August 2020.
Full details about the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme on GOV.UK.
Come and visit our restaurant in Rochdale Town Hall. Sit down and relax in chic surroundings while we take care of you.
Book a table
Please email us to book a table. We aim to respond within 2 working days. Your email should include:
- Your name and phone number
- The date, time and number of people you'd like to book a table for
Alternatively, you can ring us on 01706 924772 to book a table.
View the menu
We're offering a reduced choice menu, written by our Executive Chef Adam and our Head Chef Paul.
We hope you’ll find something delicious and tempting every time you visit which is why Adam and Paul will be regularly updating the menu with new and enticing dishes.
The menu features a range of delicious options for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Food is cooked-to-order by our team of top chefs with ingredients delivered daily.
Due to the restaurant closing at the end of 2020, we are sadly unable to offer further gift vouchers for sale.
If you have any Clock Tower Dining Room vouchers with an expiry date of March 2020 or later, you'll be able to use them until Friday, 18 December 2020.