Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
  Non-Javascript users can confirm they have successfully signed out of MyAccount by clicking here

Houses in Multiple Occupation licensing register

Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information about licences and registration.

​Private landlords may need a licence from the council to rent out their accommodation.

The Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) register lists licensed HMOs and includes:

  • The postal address of the property
  • Number of habitable rooms.
Register of licensed Houses in Multiple Occupation (92kb pdf)


Register last updated: 29 January 2018. Please note the register is frequently updated and accurate at the time of publication.

Related pages

  • Landlord licensing - a comprehensive set of information to help you meet the standards.


01706 926223

Phone: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.

Private Sector Housing
Number One Riverside
Smith Street
Rochdale OL16 1XU