First time buyers in Rochdale

Find a home

Popular services in this section


Council houses/renting from registered providers

All council houses have been transferred to Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH) which is now a registered provider. All social rented housing needs are met by registered providers in the area, so you'll need to apply to them.


Swap your home

If you're a Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH) tenant and you want to move, you can apply for a mutual exchange or a house swap.


Rochdale mortgage scheme

Help for first time buyers through the Local Authority Mortgage Scheme.


Renting from a private landlord

Find accredited private rented accommodation in Rochdale.


Support for ex/armed forces and their families

If you've served in the armed forces and need some help with housing, benefits and financial advice we've several links to organisations that may be able to help you. 

Return to top