Alcohol and drug misuse
From here you can find out what treatment services are available
to help drug and alcohol users as well as support and advice
available for concerned friends and family members.
Alcohol Strategy 2012-15
This boroughwide Alcohol Strategy aims to reduce alcohol related
- Reducing alcohol-related poor heath and mortality.
- Ensuring high quality, evidence-based treatment is provided to
help all alcohol misusers successfully engage in treatment and
recover from their dependency.
- Reducing alcohol-related crime and disorder.
- Preventing, protecting and discouraging our young people from
- Promoting a sensible driving culture throughout the borough,
which is everyone's responsibility to encourage.
Boroughwide alcohol ban
A boroughwide alcohol ban operates in Rochdale. This means that
you cannot consume alcohol on the streets or you may be required to
cease and surrender alcohol in your possession. Failure to comply
is an arrestable offence with a maximum fine of £500.
Community Drugs Outreach Team
Tel: 01706 924883
72 Drake St
Tel: 01706 924901