Tell us what you think about our site...
We use cookies to provide the best possible service on our website. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

More information can be found on our privacy policy page
Button to close message regarding cookies (and accept their use)
Be the difference in a child's life

Social care and support

Popular services in this section

Blue Badges

If you are disabled you may qualify for a Blue Badge.


Report adults at risk

Report a vulnerable adult at risk.


Report a child at risk

If you think a child is at risk contact Children's Social Care.

Living at home

Do you need help with living at home?


Rochdale Employment Development Service

Training and employment help for disabled people.

More services

My Care adult care services

A list of all of our care services.

How My Care will assess your needs

We consider your needs against Department of Health guidelines.

My Care adult care charges

How we charge for social care services.


Personal budgets

Personal budgets give you the flexibility to buy the services you need.



Our services for disabled children and adults.

Concessionary travel pass

Get free off-peak travel on buses, trains and trams.

Care homes

Options to enable you to keep your independence.


Advice for carers

Advice and information for carers.


Children's social care

Social care services for children.


Care Act 2014

Find out about the biggest change to social care since 1948.

The Care Act

From April 2015, care and support in England is changing for the better. The Care Act will make care and support more consistent across the country.

Find out about changes to the Care Act 2014

Recently viewed

Return to top