The National Localised Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) is available from Thursday, 5 November 2020.
What the National Localised Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) is
The grant is for businesses who have had to close because of the new national restrictions for 4-weeks from Thursday, 5 November 2020 until Wednesday, 2 December 2020. They also have their own Business Rates bill.
You need to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the National Localised Restrictions Support Grant (Closed):
- You're responsible for paying Business Rates in the borough of Rochdale. If you don't have a specific rateable value, you may be able to
apply for an Additional Restrictions Grant (National Lockdown) instead.
- You were trading on Thursday, 22 October 2020.
- You had to close your business because of the 4-week national restrictions from Thursday, 5 November 2020.
What you'll get
If you're eligible, you'll receive a single fixed payment to cover the full 4-week period. If you've more than one qualifying business property, you'll receive a grant for each property.
The amount of money you’ll receive depends on the rateable value of your property.
|£15,000 or below||£1,334|
|£15,001 to £50,999||£2,000|
How to claim
- Complete an application form.
- Email the completed form along with a copy of your bank statement to
We will NOT be able to process your form without your bank statement.
How you're paid
The National Localised Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) will be paid into your bank or building society account.
Once we've received your completed form and verified the evidence you've submitted, we'll aim to make a payment within 7 working days. If we need any additional information, we'll contact you.
Report COVID-19 business grant fraud
If you think someone is claiming a coronavirus business grant when they're not entitled to it, please report this to us.