Served in the beautiful Reception Room, our traditional Christmas dinners are the perfect way to kick off the festive season with family and friends. Both lunch and evening bookings are available:
- 12pm - 3pm, served at 12.30pm
- 7pm - 10pm, served at 7.30pm
You'll enjoy a drink of mulled wine or fresh fruit juice on arrival before sitting down to our decorated tables. Relax while our team of waiters and waitresses bring your choice of 4 courses to your table for you to enjoy.
- £10 non-refundable deposit secures your booking. Pre-bookings only.
- Guests will be provided with a meal order form upon booking to be returned no later than 7 days prior to your booking. Any bookings that have not returned the order form will be provided with the standard meal of soup, roast turkey and Christmas pudding.
- Each standard table seats up to 8 guests.
- Larger groups of 12 persons or over can enjoy the use of a FREE private room in the Town Hall throughout December. Please ask about the availability of private rooms when you book.
Book early to avoid disappointment, call 01706 924797.
Home-made Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Locally-sourced ingredients blended into a rich, warming soup, served with artisan bread and butter.
Chicken Liver and Cranberry Parfait
Freshly made onsite and served with English chutney, toasted ciabatta and a side salad.
Breaded and Baked Camembert Round
A melt-in-the-middle dish of Camembert cheese, coated in crispy breadcrumbs. Served with red onion chutney.
All dishes are served with a traditional array of fresh, seasonal vegetables and dauphinoise potatoes.
Classic Roast Turkey
Traditionally served, with sage and onion stuffing, succulent pigs in blankets and a rich roasting gravy.
Duck Leg Confit
One of our favourites, a slow-cooked duck leg with a crispy skin, served with a tart blackberry sauce.
Herb-roasted Salmon En-croute
Fresh salmon fillets, topped with black pepper, herbs and capers and encased in puff pastry. Served with a creamy dill sauce.
Gluten Free Root Vegetable Tart
Individual gluten free pastry tarts, filled with roasted butternut squash, soft brie cheese and beetroot.
The definitive Christmas pud made with winter spices, served with a rum sauce.
Pear & Pomegranate Pecan Crumble
An individual crumble with a pear and pomegranate filling. Served with vanilla ice cream.
Egg Nog Cheesecake
A rich, creamy cheesecake made with double cream and brandy on a biscuit base.
Freshly Brewed Fairtrade Coffee and Organic Tea
Served with a warm mince pie.