No matter what kind of business you’re running, clear and accurate bookkeeping is essential. This workshop is only for business owners, self-employed workers or people considering these options.
The workshop is part of the Start Smart programme which is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the GC Business Growth Hub in partnership with PeoplePlus Enterprise.
What will I do during the workshop?
Our bookkeeping workshop will cover:
- Recording sales and purchases in a clear and consistent way while keeping an eye on your profitability.
- Managing your cash flow, ensuring you have the funds available to meet on-going costs.
- What are ‘deductible’ costs and the steps you need to take account for these.
- Preparing year-end accounts for HMRC re: self-assessment.
- Thresholds for tax, mandatory registration for VAT and using a certified or chartered accountant.
Can I get more finance support after the workshop?
If you would like continued support for yourself or your business, you can complete a quick start-up form on the day of the workshop.