The Rochdale Safer Communities Partnership aims to make the borough a place where everyone is safe and feels safe. The partnership has 7 strategic priorities which include:
- Feeling safer
- Reducing crime
- Reducing the harm caused by drugs and alcohol
- Preventing and tackling antisocial behaviour
- Preventing offending by children and young people
- Reducing adult re-offending
- Developing community cohesion
This strategy demonstrates the commitment of each agency within the partnership to build on the existing work carried out to prevent and tackle antisocial behaviour.
How to make a complaint or report an incident
If you are suffering from any kind of antisocial behaviour, report the problem as soon as possible using the form below.
Complaints can also be made in person, in writing, by telephone, by email or through a third party, for example through a councillor, friend or relative.