We ensure that children and young people can influence the decisions made across all parts of the council.
We achieve this by
- Talking to children, young people and adults.
- Allowing young people to express their views in fun and creative ways.
- Helping the decision-maker’s talk to young people effectively.
- Involving young people in the local decision-making process.
- Sharing good practice and avoiding duplication of work.
How children and young people can get involved
There are several ways, including the Youth Parliament and children's council, for
children and young people to get involved and have their say