Employment Links Partnership offer free job and recruitment support to Rochdale borough residents and businesses.
Job support and advice for residents
Employment Links Partnership offer FREE job support and advice to Rochdale borough residents.
You can get:
- Help finding jobs
- Careers advice
- Apprenticeship application support and advice
- Advice to help you find training and courses
- Redundancy support and help applying for redunancy funding
Recruitment services for businesses
Businesses can access the following services from Employment Links Partnership:
- Integrated Business Support packages for expanding and relocating businesses in the Borough. Local authority and Rochdale Development Agency services are incorporated including procurement, premises, transport, supply chain and regional grants.
- Highly experienced and fully qualified advisers leading on effective and bespoke training and recruitment campaigns, minimising employer HR recruitment resource and cost.
- Dedicated recruitment and training solutions for businesses locating on Kingsway Business Park, with experience in replicating internal assessment and recruitment processes for both small and large employers regardless of vacancy numbers.
- Extensive borough employer base expertise allowing for up to date labour market information regarding local salary information and numbers of local skilled residents within each sector likely to be attracted to your opportunities.
- The opportunity to attract extra funding as a contribution towards your initial payroll costs when recruiting a borough resident (terms and conditions apply).