We provide caretakers/site managers to monitor your site, report any potential issues and assist with security problems and emergency reactive work, allowing for any and all difficulties to be dealt with promptly. Their duties include:
- Full management of contractors including egress and access.
- Key holding.
- Support and reactive cleaning of common areas.
- Carrying out minor interim repair works.
- Making sure the property, both internal and external, is safe and well looked after during the hours of duty.
Qualified and experienced professionals
Our caretakers/site managers are security checked and trained to a high industry standard to monitor and ensure tasks around your site are well executed in a professional manner. Where required they are SIA trained to support CCTV monitoring.
What we can offer - our caretaking, site management and cleaning services
- Quality flexible service within an agreed budget to suit your needs.
- Organisation of caretaking operations, generally within the hours 6am–9pm, Monday to Friday, though this can be changed to meet your needs.
- Cover for sickness absence, either as part of the contract or as an additional ad-hoc service.
- Assistance in the recruitment, selection and training of all staff.
- Effective, value for money procurement process.
- Where the staff are employed by us, assistance with personnel issues. That is: grievance or disciplinary matters.
- Bespoke smart uniforms for all staff who have access to all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) to support all duties.
- Provision of all cleaning equipment, machinery, materials and relevant maintenance.
- Regular Quality Assurance inspections.
- Timely processing of orders for cleaning items
- Induction and training of all staff and provision of Health and Safety manuals to include all risk assessments, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) , hazard data sheets and Safe Working Practices and Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR).
- Site based cleaning staff can be employees of the business/school or be managed by us.
Nicola Brogan, Head teacher, Woodland Community Primary School says:
"Massive compliments and praise for Bill and Bill – neither of them have stopped! They are pleasant, they will do anything I ask of them and have worked so hard. Phil has been really supportive in helping me address a number of matters with contractors we've had in. They are a credit (as is the wonderful Julie who coordinates it all) to your team and it is a pleasure to have them in our school".
Get in touch
We continually strive to exceed expectations by providing a second to none, flexible, value for money service. Please feel free to contact us, for an informal chat or to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements.
Or call us on 01706 925762.